ponedeljek, 16. september 2013

Bad


I was wearing: necklace / ROMWE, sweater / Zara, pants / VJ Style, shoes / Vans

Hello everyone!
Long time no hear from me but there is so much going on lately... meanwhile I even turned 26 
( omg I still can't believe it!)
However, this is one of the outfits which I wore last week when 
the weather still allow me to walk around bare legs.
The lightning on photos is bit weird and my poses are totally awkward but that's all I have right now... :)


Currently on repeat
♫ Wale feat. Rihanna - Bad ♫


Have a nice day further!
xxx Slađi
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check out ROMWE Hot Sale For Cardigans & Jumpers
Up To 50% Off
Don't Miss, Girls!

10 komentarjev:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...