ponedeljek, 4. april 2011

Masculine

What do you think of man's shoes on women's feet!? Actually, I am talking about male inspired shoes for woman. They are absolute must have this season and i have to admit I am little bit obsessed with them. You can wear them at every occasion and in my opinion they look great with everything. There is no need to dress like a man although I have to admit, this time I was more looking like some boy than a girl :)





I was wearing: sweater, T-shirt and jeans-Zara, shoes-New Yorker.

2 komentarja:

  1. Dober outfit! Vidim, da si šele dobro začela blogat ampak, če boš tako nadaljevala bo tvoj blog zelo zanimiv in posledično tudi oblegan!

    Pozdravi tvojo 5 spremljevalko in sokrajanko! ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hvala za spodbudne besede! in pa "Welcome to my blog" :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...